The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Pooluebunker
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2025 6:13 am 
Online

Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:35 pm
Posts: 1545
I cannot log on to site. I’m on this tappatalk sh@t. Are there problems ?
harrogatepoolie


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pooluebunker
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2025 11:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:59 pm
Posts: 13306
No problems that I can see. Message Mr I, he'll sort it. We've inserted a bullshit detector alarm, nicknamed "Starmer alert" but I don't think that's to blame, although it keep going off.

_________________
Come on Pools


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pooluebunker
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2025 2:04 pm 
Hilarious...funny as fuck you like. :roll:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pooluebunker
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2025 4:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:59 pm
Posts: 13306
I know.

_________________
Come on Pools


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pooluebunker
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2025 7:24 am 
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hilarious...indeed. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Not...FACT!! :roll:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pooluebunker
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2025 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:59 pm
Posts: 13306
Mass halucination by fiery marsh gas.

_________________
Come on Pools


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pooluebunker
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2025 5:11 pm 
That's just weird. :?


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pooluebunker
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2025 7:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:18 pm
Posts: 41095
No, just a spasm on the Bunker, like dogs retching.

_________________
It’s what he does….. he’s a terrier.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: harrogatepoolie, jamie1952, JBPoolie, UKP and 134 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group