The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 3118
Very enjoyable - I'm sure Chip would enjoy as well - in a similar vein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDskU5FrBuc.
It's not just loud distorted guitars and synths round here. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 6592
Location: Hartlepool - for now....
No offence intended but I don't know how anyone can listen to that shite......


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:02 pm
Posts: 223
Location: Aworld of my own
Jonny wrote:
No offence intended but I don't know how anyone can listen to that shite......

Its a little thing called taste obviously something you're sadly lacking that record is class

_________________
I'm positively positive about that performance...... I think ?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bazil, bobby lemonade, christaff 2, Infidel, JohnnyMars, MicksMan, mkrob, poolie1966, PTID, Sedgefield Poolie, Smokin Joe, stevven, Wrexham1864 and 138 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group