Lord Smythe wrote:
3,750 Poolies turning up at The White Effluent Stadium, on Sunday, where were you all when about 20 of us turned up to see Pools Ressies in action against the darLOW stiffs a couple of seasons ago!
What a night.... we gave the Ginger Show Pony aka Ian Clarke a fair amount of stick? Especially when he scored and ran towards the Poolies with his hand cupped to his ear, you'd think he'd scored in the world cup final. I shouted "Louglin will still give you 3/10 in tomorrow's Echo"
And as for our Mr. Dunn he was certainly in full voice that night! He was giving all of the loids so much stick one in particular, I can't quite remember, was it Pearson? Anyway PD called him every name under the sun! It was a truly awesome display of abuse!!
We were talking about that night on Saturday.
I think his name was Pearson, you are right. He was one of the Seaham Casuals- Sunderland "boys"
If I remember there was a shout from the home end from some young lad suggesting that one of the louder members of the away end was a tad on the chubby side....
