The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Dear Mutley
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:33 pm
Posts: 836
Location: Grotesque Font Urinator
Can Walsall have three points today at Wycombe. There's a chicken kebab in it if you can arrange this, cheers :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:33 pm
Posts: 836
Location: Grotesque Font Urinator
Hmmm,

three points at MK next Sunday will do I suppose then......a Burger King whopper in it for you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:52 am 
SaigonSaddler wrote:
Hmmm,

three points at MK next Sunday will do I suppose then......a Burger King whopper in it for you.


I'm sorry but I only give advice....I don't do miracles!!!! :sweeeet: :sweeeet:

I predict another draw....hopefully!!!! :grin:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Corner Flag, Flying Hogans, JohnnyMars, Ozzy Saltburn, poolie1966, stupoolie and 153 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group