The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Just Seen The 'Ask Mutley' Dept!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:01 pm 
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I haven't opened it yet like....I daren't!!!! confised confised :laugh:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22962
I suspect that you ain't seen nothing yet!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:05 pm 
I'm gonna' dive in now!!!! :shock: confised :laugh:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:20 pm 
I still haven't been in....I went to another 'room'!!!! :sweeeet: :grin: :laugh:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 9787
Location: Just down the road from the Telstar
I've just had a look, it is superb, the funniest thing I have seen on here, since the last funniest thing rolfl rolfl rolfl

_________________
I like the comfort zone. It's where all the sandwiches are.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: accrington fan, Bazil, Bedlingtonpoolie, bobby lemonade, charltonclive, Corner Flag, Essex poolie, fckpoolie, Flying Hogans, harrogatepoolie, PTID, Smokin Joe, stupoolie and 209 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group