The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I seem to have lost a day!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:12 pm 
No posts appearing for 14th March - is there a problem?

Was fine at dinner time banghead

If I don't log in I can view up to date posts, when I log in I get nothing after last night. If I then log out I get a message saying invalid session

HELP

banghead refred banghead refred banghead refred


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22963
Clear your internet cache.

In internet explorer: Tools/Options

Clear history and temporary files.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:14 pm 
Cheers John, seems to have worked a treat :grin:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bazil, Bedlingtonpoolie, Mute Witness, poolie1966, Porter’s porter, PTID, Smokin Joe, stupoolie and 146 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group