The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:07 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 50 Greatest Television Dramas!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:40 pm 
On Channel 4 now!!!! :sweet:

I'm taping it but it's on in the background!!!! :grin:

'Made In Britain' No.42 and 'GBH' No.41!!!! :grin:

I would love to see GBH again as I was quite young to really understand it at the time....DVD???? confised :grin:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:54 pm 
our lass is watching ant n dec with some tosspot aussie in the background i dont know what its all about. how many programmes do ch4-5 need to do on 50 greatest? repetitive saturday night entertainment refred


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:58 pm 
I love Top 50 type programmes!!!! :sweet: :grin:

But it gets on my tits when the 'Guests' are commenting on say the 70's and they are 24 years old!!!! :evil: :roll: :evil:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 pm 
MutleyRules wrote:
I love Top 50 type programmes!!!! :sweet: :grin:

But it gets on my tits when the 'Guests' are commenting on say the 70's and they are 24 years old!!!! :evil: :roll: :evil:


im getting like you lot. i wish i was 24 yrs old :grin: :grin: :grin:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: 50 Greatest Television Dramas!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:25 pm 
MutleyRules wrote:
On Channel 4 now!!!! :sweet:

I'm taping it but it's on in the background!!!! :grin:

'Made In Britain' No.42 and 'GBH' No.41!!!! :grin:

I would love to see GBH again as I was quite young to really understand it at the time....DVD???? confised :grin:


Its just been shown on E4, and no doubt be repeated in a few weeks time

Top notch TV


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:26 pm
Posts: 5832
Location: number 8
next week is top 50 top 50 programmes!!

_________________
I have forgotten more than you will ever know


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:31 am 
I'll be watching that!!!! :sweet:

What time is it on???? confised :grin:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:26 pm
Posts: 5832
Location: number 8
not watching it like, but has life in the north been on and where......fookin quality that were

_________________
I have forgotten more than you will ever know


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:51 am 
I dunno....turned the telly off so I can listen to Newtown Neurotics....but I'm still taping it!!!! :sweet: :sweet:

But I hope 'Common As Muck' and 'Boys From The Bush' are there!!!! :sweet: :grin: :sweet:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1stockton, Borthwicks-Tash, charltonclive, christaff 2, JohnnyMars, nat the poolie, Sandman, Sedgefield Poolie, Stocksfield_Poolie and 253 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group