Tax Paying Poolie wrote:
TalbotAvenger wrote:
ADG wrote:
Prince Charles wrote:
How the fook do you peasants eat that shite.
Now this was hardly earth shattering news now was it? So why do you think the first 10 minutes of the main ITN news was given over to it.
McDonalds is shite.
Now if he had said..................."I fookin love a Big Mac me like", then that would have been news.
ITN news is like a cheap womens magazine.
Its a tax on the poor, thats what it is dibbs, A TAX on the poor
Another TAX
But really, hes a bounder, flogging his dutchy shite for sky high prices, the bounder
TA, do you like anyone?!
Good to see Irony is wasted, eh Tax dodger
I like loads of folk, my family, friends, pools players
But I FUCKING HATE each and every one of the scabby, pox ridden sponging German royal family, inbred, blood sucking bounders
Is that OK?
PS
Diana is dead, she wasnt 'taken out' I could care less and neither could 99.99999% of the populattion and the daft twats who cried when she pegged it should be shot with shite, my shite, then have to eat sprouts, then be burned at the stake
PPS
I hate Chris Kamara, Martin Allen, Gary Gibson and Martin Scott
Is that OK?