The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: For folkies
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:12 pm 
Someone has just sent me a copy of Jez Lowe and The Pennies' 'Bede Weeps' which I've been looking for for ages but was unable to find, even via the net. I can't stand it. 'Dover Delaware' isn't recorded anywhere else.

And then, in 'Greek Lightening', the lilt of the tune when they sing

'Dreams let you down,
they just let you down,
but they never leave you...
they never leave you'


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: For folkies
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:24 pm 
grabec wrote:
I can't stand it.


I dont like him either...


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: For folkies
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:25 pm 
Salty wrote:
grabec wrote:
I can't stand it.


I dont like him either...


Shut up. Spoilsport.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:25 pm 
:uhoh:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:28 pm 
Salty wrote:
:uhoh:


You're no fun. I wish I'd not told you now


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bedlingtonpoolie, derwent, Flying Hogans, frankie1951, hpoolsown1, JBPoolie, JezThePoolie, JohnnyMars, Littlewaster, Ozzy Saltburn, poolie, poolie1966, PTID, Snowy, stevven, stupoolie and 287 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group