TalbotAvenger wrote:
Now I know we did our best to throw this one away....., but fair play to Macc, they did well and we still miss Bolland to calm things down, but this fella took the piss....
'Fooking shite this....
we're shite
I've wasted an hour to come and watch this shite...
And so it went
Here's an idea pal, dont come, stay at home and boil your head till it shrinks to the size of your brain
Where we you stood / sat?
Every week I stand in the Town End in front of a bunch of idiots that just moan!
First half Browny bombs into the box lad behind me starts going "Into the box, Into the box, Oh for ***** sake theres no-one there"
Crosses in and he's then going "Gowan gowan... Oooh"
I just turned and said aye theres no-one there mate, He reckons Barker is a "Donkey" too, Sort it out lads
