The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:58 am
Posts: 613
Location: Walsall
I noticed rolfl


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:36 pm 
ADG wrote:
Cornelius Atweasle wrote:
ADG wrote:
I have a fwiend in Wome you know. :grin:


You mis-spelled "friend" and "Rome".


Right. You can join the fookin queue as well. :evil: :evil:

who has rattled fatties cage then?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:33 pm
Posts: 836
Location: Grotesque Font Urinator
He has a wife you know.......


Incontinentia.














Incontinentia Buttocks.

rolfl


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:15 pm
Posts: 168
Location: underground
all i said was that piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah

_________________
A load of kids jumping up and down to half man half biscuit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:33 pm
Posts: 836
Location: Grotesque Font Urinator
howlin wolf wrote:
all i sais was that piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah


He said it again!

You're just making it worse for yourself!















Are there any women here today? rolfl


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:54 am 
I'm not a Roman mum, and I never will be. I'm a kike, a yid, a heebe, a hooknose! I'm kosher, mum! I'm a red-sea pedestrian and proud of it!


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bazil, bobby lemonade, derwent, dstanley5, fckpoolie, JBPoolie, JezThePoolie, JohnnyMars, Littlewaster, Loopeltrah1960, Lukeyoung24, Ozzy Saltburn, poolie, poolie1966, PTID, Smokin Joe and 156 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group