Mr I wrote:
I am not asking about Skype, I've used it for a couple of years now, my question is regarding google talk.
Katcha, VOIP is available through all ISP's, its the 'call handling' that is the point of my post. The issue is that now Skype has been bought by ebay who currently rip off their customers in every which way. Their track record suggests that they will exploit Skye in much the same way so I'm looking at alternatives.
what i meant to say is can you not use your own (bt isn't it) isp's - or do they charge as well for the additional line.....everyone has you by the balls - everyone - just had an estimated reading for the gas in way too high - been very green with the gas use this year and they refused to accept the reading i give them on the automated thing as it was 200units out from their estimated. could i hell get thro to someone so i called the special needs bit and told them my special need was human contact - sorted!!