Obafemi Obsession wrote:
Just been on narntee six point six TFM with Jeff Winter proudly proclaiming they will CATCH and finish AHEAD of Hartlepool this season! WTF are these dafts twats on? stupid
Hutchy it may have been, and he's got more reason than most Loids to want the above to happen, as he proclaimed on Rivals before the season started that if we finished ahead of them he'd walk naked around the Marina. I made sure I copied that thread into a file, and as soon as it's mathematically certain to happen it will be emerging again.
It is still possible of course for them to get ahead, but as it means them taking 19 points more than us from just 13 games, the odds will be somewhere between large and gigantic. I suspect he'll try and wriggle out of it, whether this would be a relief all round I'll leave as an exercise for the viewer.....