Yes and No....(and "Your So Rude" IS a great Faces song!!!).
My Mrs was probably as into music as I was when we were younger, she was certainly at as many gigs as I was from being about 16 and because she's a few years older than me had seen a lot of the bigger/better bands before me (Thin Lizzy, The Clash, even U2).
Quote:
However since the kids came along she's a bit "wifey" and puts tripe like Paulo whatsisname, James Morrison and Razorlight on in the background.
.although when I bought her the Thin Lizzy box-set and the London Calling re-masters they were on non-stop for weeks.
Odd times she'll select a few singles on the jukebox but it's mostly the same 4 or 5 songs..Linda Ronstadt, some Supremes, maybe a bit of Northern Soul (re-living The Gemini!).
Mind it must be hard for her living with a character from a Nick Hornby book..

nothing wrong with your missus taste in music Razorlight are one of my fave bands at the minute along with Keane and Snow patrol.. go on knock me down