The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hero
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:24 pm
Posts: 7529
Location: Rocking my soul in the bosom of Abraham
This was on film 4 tonight,anyone watch it ??
I thought it was a top film when I seen it ages ago but I was a bit drunk at the time,Ive recorded it so Ill definetely watch it again later in the week


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:26 pm
Posts: 5832
Location: number 8
when no doubt you'll be drunk at the time....

_________________
I have forgotten more than you will ever know


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bedlingtonpoolie, Flying Hogans, JBPoolie, Littlewaster, loan_star, Micky fisher ate my socks too, mkrob, Ozzy Saltburn, P Nut, poolie1966, Porter’s porter, Snowy and 172 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group