The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Oi, You! Pooliekev
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22959
Get off this board and get some work done. You've got no shortage of tasks! rage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:00 pm 
Cheeky bounder!! I've been at it since 9am, and it's gone eight now!! I had a short break for me dinner and I'm back at it. Me arse is squarer than Trafalgar!! :evil:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:08 pm 
FatBastad wrote:
Excuse me ladies.............but if you two are upto something, I want in on it. :evil: :evil:


I suppose we could scoop you out and use you for a 40' shipping container....... :roll:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22959
Is there an import licence required for oversized chinese pies ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:29 pm 
Image


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:58 pm 
Cornelius Atweasle wrote:
FatBastad wrote:
I am gonna fookin knack the pair of youse. :evil: :evil:


Excellent! An altercation! rolfl


another job he started ans can't finish :sweet:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AberdeenPools Dad, Bedlingtonpoolie, charltonclive, derwent, Elephant Rock, hufc4promotion1908, JohnnyMars, Jules, jumbodabber, Loopeltrah1960, P Nut, paulus the woodgnome and a side salad, Rinkender, Smokin Joe, Snowy, Stocksfield_Poolie and 154 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group