The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 2:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I got arrested for theft last night.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:59 am 
FatBastad wrote:
I couldnt help it. :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh:

I cant stop pinching myself. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:


More than an inch?? :sweet:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Our Younguns Dad and 159 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group