The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 12:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:02 pm 
TOO SHOCKED
I GOT HANDED A LEAFLET AS I WAS COMING OUT OF THE SHOPPING CENTRE
IT WAS FOR A BOGOF AT SUBWAY SANDWICHES

THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS IT EXPIRED THREE DAYS AGO

NO I WONT STOP SHOUTING


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:24 pm 
poolpower wrote:
TOO SHOCKED
I GOT HANDED A LEAFLET AS I WAS COMING OUT OF THE SHOPPING CENTRE
IT WAS FOR A BOGOF AT SUBWAY SANDWICHES

THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS IT EXPIRED THREE DAYS AGO

NO I WONT STOP SHOUTING


Ehhh?????? banghead banghead :sweet:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alanzzzz, charltonclive, Essex poolie, jamie1952, JBPoolie, loan_star, mkrob, Ozzy Saltburn, paulus the woodgnome and a side salad, Pooliebod, PTID, UKP and 185 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group