The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:09 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Cricket
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 6516
See it was another thumping at the hands of the convicts, this time in a one dayer. I only watched about 10 minutes before I went to work this morning but I did see Pietersen get cracked in the ribs, I have fractured ribs before and it is painful


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:46 pm 
cannot be as painful as black n blue bollocks!
I defy you, cracked ribs :shock:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:44 pm 
send a pic to the bizz and we will judge clappp


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:01 am 
crickets like watching darlo rolfl


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigdavemaddog, frankie1951, jamie1952 and 126 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group