If I have an Heart Attack in the next few years!!!!
Today Ive had....
2 Slices of Toast with lashings and lashings of Butter!!!! :sweet:
2 Fried Egg Sarnies with 6 slices of Bread + Salt and Tomato Sauce!!!! :sweet:
A Small Chip Butty with Salt & Vinegar!!!! :sweet:
1 Sausage, 1 Egg & Chips with 1 Bun and 2 slices of Bread + Salt and Vinegar and Tomato Sauce!!!! :sweet:
Just had the Munchies so I had 3 packets of Cheese & Onion Hula Hoops and 2 packets of Cheese Walkers....with 8 cubes of cheese!!!! :sweet:
About 4 cups of tea with Milk & Sugar!!!! :sweet:
The chips made in Beef Dripping!!!! :sweet:
I'm on my 8th can of Sir John Smiths and I've had....18 John Players!!!! :sweet:
I bet I won't be laughing when I get pains in me chest and down my left arm!!!!
PS....what made me think of this was when I was on my 5th packet of crisps 'Cardiac Arrest' started playing off Madness 7!!!!
