The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:43 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Help please!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:12 pm
Posts: 1263
Location: Spin Towers
I have tried to send a couple of pms and they have remained in the outbox for the last hour rather than the sent box. Does this mean they haven't been sent and if so, what do I do? stupid

_________________
Remember that bit with the Mohican drug-pusher? He says forgive me, but you've got shit on your shoes and I'm the shoe-shine boy, then he lays him out flat - top.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:12 pm
Posts: 1263
Location: Spin Towers
Your theory is right MJ. I see my cricketing chum turnandbounce has been banned off the rivals board for no reason! He is a bit miffed stupid

_________________
Remember that bit with the Mohican drug-pusher? He says forgive me, but you've got shit on your shoes and I'm the shoe-shine boy, then he lays him out flat - top.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bedlingtonpoolie, JBPoolie, Jules, Loopeltrah1960, mkrob, P Nut, paulus the woodgnome and a side salad, Smokin Joe, Snowy, Stocksfield_Poolie and 157 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group