The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:12 pm
Posts: 1263
Location: Spin Towers
I'm happier than a Frenchman who has invented a pair of instantly removable pants.

_________________
Remember that bit with the Mohican drug-pusher? He says forgive me, but you've got shit on your shoes and I'm the shoe-shine boy, then he lays him out flat - top.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:24 pm
Posts: 7529
Location: Rocking my soul in the bosom of Abraham
Im as happy as a Lesbian eating a prawn cocktail :grin:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:35 pm
Posts: 1243
I'm as happy as me drinking 9.5 percent belgian beer in celebration.
Shame he brought Sandra on as a striker before Foley when it was obvious to all the game needed him.
A great team peformance today. Wison interviewed on the radio afterwards said he didnt think we'd be able to get Duffy permanently as he reckoned Hull wouldnt allow it but he did state we were still hoping to sign Barker.

_________________
new book....Andalucia
"Told with great skill...both moving and inspiring" - Pat Barker, Booker Prize winner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:18 pm
Posts: 41078
Well I'm fecking not ... GERMAN TECHNOLOGY MY ARSE. rage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:10 am
Posts: 3588
I'm still stressed. I almost had a heart attack when we scored. I was ripping my hair in the final minutes. I'm exhausted.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:46 am
Posts: 16992
Location: The people's democratic illegal republic of Catalonia
I'm as happy as a dog with two cocks at each end!!!

_________________
No, your children are not the special ones.
(Nor is your dog.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:26 pm
Posts: 5832
Location: number 8
BritishWestHpool wrote:
I'm as happy as me drinking 9.5 percent belgian beer in celebration.
Shame he brought Sandra on as a striker before Foley when it was obvious to all the game needed him.
A great team peformance today. Wison interviewed on the radio afterwards said he didnt think we'd be able to get Duffy permanently as he reckoned Hull wouldnt allow it but he did state we were still hoping to sign Barker.



barker may well be a done deal methinks - his name is touted everywhere and i get he plays shoit on 1.1.7

_________________
I have forgotten more than you will ever know


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AberdeenPools Dad, accrington fan, Bedlingtonpoolie, bobby lemonade, derwent, dstanley5, fckpoolie, frankie1951, Gerry Mandrake, Hartleblue, jumbodabber, Mr Irrelevant, Ozzy Saltburn, poolie1966, Porter’s porter, Smokin Joe, stevven and 263 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group