The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Christmas ain't what it used to be
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22959
Am I just being cynical or has it lost some of it's attraction? It seems like its sponsored by mastercard these days. I could quite happily just not bother.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 9787
Location: Just down the road from the Telstar
Given the choice I wouldn't bother either. If it wasn't for PC nothing would have been done at all in this household.

_________________
I like the comfort zone. It's where all the sandwiches are.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas ain't what it used to be
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 6592
Location: Hartlepool - for now....
Mr I wrote:
Am I just being cynical or has it lost some of it's attraction? It seems like its sponsored by mastercard these days. I could quite happily just not bother.


The build up just starts too early. Any talk of Christmas should be banned until the start of advent, Christmas Adverts, Christmas Cards and definetly Christmas Decorations should not be allowed until December......


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:02 pm
Posts: 654
Location: Billingham
BillinghamPoolie wrote:
Given the choice I wouldn't bother either. If it wasn't for PC nothing would have been done at all in this household.


For PC read PoolieChrissie :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AberdeenPools Dad, Bostonpoolie, Exiledpoolie62, Fensy, Flying Hogans, JBPoolie, jumbodabber, Ozzy Saltburn, poolie1966, stevven and 199 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group