Mr I wrote:
The night I wore a pink suit (I kid you not) it was a designer affair.
Went to Torquay away: me, Paddy, The Phantom Popstar and a mate of our kids. I booked into a guest house and the plan was to let the rest of them sleep on the floor. After the nightclub I was fixed up with this very tidy Mediterranean sort and was looking forward to a bit of hide the sausage.. After creeping quietly into the guesthouse I was met by the site of four strapping blokes lying side by side in my potential love shack.
Needless to say they all got booted out and Paddy and the popstar ended up sleeping in the bath end to end while the other two were akip on the landing floor.
Much like Mutley and Parmo in Southend, the landlady was not best chuffed.
How come none of the others got tapped?
