The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I've just shaved my big fat massive ugly head
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:54 pm
Posts: 13354
Location: on me bike
and now I look rock hard, like. rolfl rolfl


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:38 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22959
You're beautiful.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:38 pm 
That reminds me, I must shave my hands sometime today.....


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:54 pm
Posts: 13354
Location: on me bike
I can't find any lipstick. So I can write stuff on my head with it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AberdeenPools Dad, Darylmore, derwent, dstanley5, Flying Hogans, hufc4promotion1908, Infidel, jamie1952, kevin pooles gloves, Loopeltrah1960, Mr Irrelevant, Poolie_merv, Porter’s porter, PTID, Smokin Joe, Snowy, WindyMilitant and 173 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group