The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Tomorrow night
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 9053
anyone going?

_________________
Apols


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 3118
Tommorrow Night that's a song by Atomic Rooster, Is Anyone Going - don't know who did that.
I'll not be going but will be listening to Pools World & in the Bunker chat room if anyone elese is there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 6516
I won't be there, just virtually impossible to get to for a midweek game for me, plus I am saving my pennies for Xmas


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomorrow night
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:07 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:18 pm
Posts: 41067
Tax Paying Poolie wrote:
anyone going?
..let's hope Pools turn up...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:10 am
Posts: 3588
Fensy wrote:
I won't be there, just virtually impossible to get to for a midweek game for me, plus I am saving my pennies for Xmas


Ditto.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:26 pm
Posts: 2414
Location: I love Kylie me like.
poolymad and crew going clap

_________________
I once snogged Helen Chamberlain.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:48 pm
Posts: 1278
I'll be there,
though I've never felt less like going to a Pools game, for a long, long time


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:25 pm 
At least we are winning a few this season

Last season I frequently wondered where the next win was going to come from (or draw for that matter)


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22958
It's annoying. I was determined not to go in protest but I'll be there unfortunately.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:11 pm
Posts: 1791
Its a home game for you isnt it? :grin:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:35 am 
I'm going, it's only 45 mins down the road.

Are the few meeting up for a drink??


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bedlingtonpoolie, bobby lemonade, Bostonpoolie, JBPoolie, JohnnyMars, Littlewaster, Ozzy Saltburn, paulus the woodgnome and a side salad, Pigeonace1, Pitlad, Snowy, stupoolie, UKP and 166 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group