Mr I wrote:
Back in the days of Paul Mullen that may well have happened but those days are long gone. The workings of the club and the communications with the fans are very different as we all know. Personally I think its a very bad thing and the club should have the courtesy to be more informative to the fans.
For the record............I dont want Wilson sacked.............yet.
But I reserve the right to slag the daft bounder off when he arrogantly fooks up like he did saturday.
And I was in the middle of the "You dont know what your doing " chant on saturday.
Because he deserved it.
But for all the words typed on here......sacking him wouldnt resolve anything.
Thats not to say he isnt doing a shiit job......because he is. Really shiit.
But like others and you, have said, whats the alternative?
I would love to see Neale Cooper back mind...........Now I would pay good money for that.