Cowboy wrote:
SuperGordonWatson wrote:
Same as ever Monty, now't much has changed!
Some'll say he was good others pooh. Commitment was there but his distribution, lets just say it was far and wide mainly of the mark!
I thought he played well, don't understand the comment about the distribution. Him & Matty had the left hand side sewn up for the second half, play well together. Personally I would have had Matty as MOM rather than Ritchie, although Nelse had another storming game.
Agreed! Robson was full of running and his ball into Foley at the end (after a 40 yard run) deserved a goal. Ritchie even did a step over and went around his man at one point. I thought he was fantastic! Won all his headers, solid defensively, and really offered something going forward in the second half. Even some of his set pieces were better. As far as I'm concerned, if that's how he's responded to being sent to Vale, send them all there, one by one!