The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: roy of the rovers
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:53 am
Posts: 1588
just reading the report of the youth team game at the weekend, and I noticed that Race scored for pools! must be roy's lad.
also I guess I'm out of touch here but are the horner and tait lads any relation to previous pools managers?

_________________
if I were a linesman,I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bobby lemonade and 65 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group