The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Millibeans Windmills and solar panels.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2025 12:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:59 pm
Posts: 13306
Poolie27 wrote:
Derwent , are you able to check posts? I made one earlier which seems to have disappeared?


I haven't deleted it but sometimes we do delete double posts for the sake of tidying up. Maybe you could have posted it on another topic by mistake. That happens as well. If I find it I'll let you know.

_________________
Come on Pools


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Millibeans Windmills and solar panels.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2025 12:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:59 pm
Posts: 13306
derwent wrote:
Poolie27 wrote:
Derwent , are you able to check posts? I made one earlier which seems to have disappeared?


I haven't deleted it but sometimes we do delete double posts for the sake of tidying up. Maybe you could have posted it on another topic by mistake. That happens as well. If I find it I'll let you know.


There are no recorded deletions of your posts Mr 27.

_________________
Come on Pools


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Millibeans Windmills and solar panels.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2025 1:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:22 pm
Posts: 23281
probebly like me you have rushed it and pressed the wrong button or not even doing that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Millibeans Windmills and solar panels.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2025 1:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:08 pm
Posts: 883
Thank you for checking Mr Derwent. I'm deteriorating rapidly in my dotage.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Millibeans Windmills and solar panels.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2025 4:39 pm 
Click on your username/profile and then click on search users posts....all your posts come up with your last posts at the top.


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bazil, charltonclive, harrogatepoolie, Micky fisher ate my socks too, Rinkender, shilts, stupoolie and 138 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group