The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:13 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Barbers shops
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2024 11:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:29 pm
Posts: 2254
Location: Out in the sticks in Northumberland
They get a 30k grant I think to open up their businesses!
As I said before in other posts, our high streets and towns are looking like 3rd world countries!
All I want is England to remain English.
As I would want India to remain Indian, Japan to remain Japanese, Nigeria to remain Nigerian etc.
These immigrants are being forced on our country and it is making England a far worse place to live in.
This country is finished!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Barbers shops
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2024 11:22 am 
Who's they??
BTW...I'm not trying to be funny or tripping you up with the question. :wink:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Barbers shops
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2024 11:35 am 
Stocksfield_Poolie wrote:
They get a 30k grant I think to open up their businesses!
As I said before in other posts, our high streets and towns are looking like 3rd world countries!
All I want is England to remain English.
As I would want India to remain Indian, Japan to remain Japanese, Nigeria to remain Nigerian etc.
These immigrants are being forced on our country and it is making England a far worse place to live in.
This country is finished!


Those days are long gone with all the foreign investment.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Barbers shops
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2024 12:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:29 pm
Posts: 2254
Location: Out in the sticks in Northumberland
MutleyRules wrote:
Who's they??
BTW...I'm not trying to be funny or tripping you up with the question. :wink:


Immigrants, if you didn't know already! sctatchinghead


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Barbers shops
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2024 12:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:29 pm
Posts: 2254
Location: Out in the sticks in Northumberland
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -june-2024


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Barbers shops
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2024 1:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:34 pm
Posts: 4237
Stocksfield_Poolie wrote:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/illegal-working-penalties-uk-report/illegal-working-civil-penalties-for-uk-employers-1-april-to-30-june-2024



Just the tip of the iceberg.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: accrington fan, Bedlingtonpoolie, Corner Flag, Darylmore, Flying Hogans, JohnnyMars, jumbodabber, kevin pooles gloves, Mute Witness, pollyo, Poolie_merv, Porter’s porter, Rinkender and 101 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group