The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Food Banks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2024 1:54 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:18 pm
Posts: 41076
:wink:
Poolie27 wrote:
Snowy wrote:
Old men… sctatchinghead ..how old are you…14……?what a ridiculous point to make.

Everyone is not gaming the system, but a percentage are and anyone saying there isn’t is as credible as a stuttering bingo caller.
I’ve met quite a few on a daily basis through work who as far I’m concerned abuse charities.
Thank God it’s not my problem anymore.
I’d also like to see charities deliver food to applicants rather than embarrass people having to queue in public which in my opinion is humiliating for applicants.

Wish I was

14….?….me too…but only if I could go back in time…wouldn’t fancy it nowadays as a 14 year old.

_________________
It’s what he does….. he’s a terrier.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 5192Jamie, Bedlingtonpoolie, cicero101, derwent, jamie1952, jumbodabber, Kettering Poolie, Littlewaster, Micky fisher ate my socks too, Ozzy Saltburn, Porter’s porter, PTID, Sedgefield Poolie, Smokin Joe, Snowy, Stocksfield_Poolie, stupoolie, The Legend of Rinkender, Warwick Hunt and 187 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group