Jonny wrote:
1) Who knows what people's motications are? But it was widely known that the USA wanted to take on Iraq. 'Project for the new american century etc'.
Mr I wrote:
So the easiest way to do this was to kill 5000 of its own people ?.
------Who knows, but the events of 911 certainly made things easier.
Jonny wrote:
2) On building 7 Larry Silverstein (wtc owner) uses very suspect vocabulary in this clip about the collapse of building 7.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3E-26oVIIs Mr I wrote:
His building had been at the entre of the biggest terrorist attack in history in which thousands of people died and you think he should be Mr Calm and collected?
-------No, but you have to admit that it was a very strange thing to say? What do you think he meant by the word pull then?
Jonny wrote:
3) This Windsor Building in Madrid wasn't hit by an aeroplane but managed to burn for 16 hours without miraculously collapsing to rubble.
Doesn't black smoke normally mean that the fire is short of oxygan and struggling to burn.
Mr I wrote:
Completely different building and completely different circumstances. Irrelevant
-------They were different buildings but not massively so in design.
Jonny wrote:
4) If you agree that the damage to the WTC 1 and 2 was fairly substantial then why was the damage at the pentagon so inconsistant to this?
Mr I wrote:
Completely different building and completely different circumstances. Irrelevant
---------Not at all, the hole in the WTC 1 and 2 caused by the explosions on impact was huge in comparison to that at the pentagon. And why are there no actual pictures of an aeropland hitting this building. It was also a bit of a coincidence that the pentagon was struck on the only side that was getting refurbished don't you think?
Jonny wrote:
5) Accordingto the BBC 10 of the 22 hijakkers have been found alive.
Mr I wrote:
Not quite the full story now is it. Some of the identities that had been believed to have been hijackers turned out to be travelling on falsified documents. Thus the people who they believed had been killed turned up alive and well. Every heard of forgeries?
-------Well if this is the case then how can the terrorists be linked to Osama Bin Laden? He denied involvement and what you are saying is that we basically don't know who the people were who carried out the attack.
Jonny wrote:
6) How can one of the hijakkers passport survive the raging fire and collapse of WTC 1 and be found in the rubble?
Mr I wrote:
Oh FFS! Fires do not burn uniformly, they have various hot spots and other not so hot spots. It was clearly in an area where it survived the blast and much of the heat. It could simply have been inside a metal briefcase for example. I guess the black box survived too, was that supplied by the CIA ?
--------So after a huge explosion on impact, apparantly raging fires and dust everywhere the FBI found one of the hijakkers passports totally unaffected?
Jonny wrote:
7) After the first attack why wasn't Bush moved to a secure location quickly?
Mr I wrote:
[He was visiting a school many hundreds of miles away.
This is getting very silly
-------But how was Bush supposed to know the specific area's of the USA that were being attacked? Surely he would have been prime target...?
There are so many aspects of the official story that have been disputed by so many people that I find the whole explanation of events hard to believe. Obviously you think it is quite feasable for massive buildings to completely fall down to dust in less than 10 seconds but I have serious doubts. I think it reached the point ages ago where no one can be arsed to discuss it so I'll shut fuck up on the whole issue.
As for boy bands, I wasn't really a fan but an ex girlfriend did phone the Take That trauma line when they split, they only had one decent fucking song.
PS - I quite like my aviator, is that the work of Mr I...?