The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 6:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: feel like a million dollars
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:53 am
Posts: 1588
great start to the day I've won a million dollars already.and I never even had to enter the competition!!

Dear Winner
Your email were selected as winner.You have won the sum of
$1,000,000.00 in cash credited to file
EML.26EPG/0012-4426/0905.1/6/27/39/47-1-6.
Please contact our European Agent:
Mr Rudd Van Bochem
eurolotterygame2007@yahoo.it
Sincerly,
Mrs Adline Haack, Secetary(Online Co-Ordination)
BELGIUM EURO MILLION LOTTERY RESULT

_________________
if I were a linesman,I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:00 pm 
Result!!!! clappp clappp clappp

Giz a sub........ :uhoh: :uhoh:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:53 am
Posts: 1588
just pop old Ruud an e mail,seems a generous sort of chap :laugh:

_________________
if I were a linesman,I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:29 pm 
i feel like a million dollars after just watching us demolish the scum

rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf

only bad thing is ive got only one can of lager and our lass has naffed off out and im starving :evil:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PTID, Snowy, swedpool5157 and 72 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group