The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:24 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: This Is What You Want
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:44 am 
Right lads I've been doing a bit of work......

Image

Picture the scene. There's a traffic warden just writing a ticket for your car 'cos you're three minutes late, out comes the remote control, your radio controlled pigeon swoops down, shits in the bastards eye and you jump in and drive off.

No need to to throw eggs at your favourite politician, just keep your pigeon well fed and hey presto.

I think it's a go-er, don't you?? :wink: :wink:

I've contacted Ronco and K-Tel but so far nothing heard.

Whatever happened to the Ronco Dustbug?? confised


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:04 am 
Your rasses' turtle neck sweater needs pressing!!!! confised :grin:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Is What You Want
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:18 pm
Posts: 41150
Pooliekev wrote:
Right lads I've been doing a bit of work......

Image

Picture the scene. There's a traffic warden just writing a ticket for your car 'cos you're three minutes late, out comes the remote control, your radio controlled pigeon swoops down, shits in the bastards eye and you jump in and drive off.

No need to to throw eggs at your favourite politician, just keep your pigeon well fed and hey presto.

I think it's a go-er, don't you?? :wink: :wink:

I've contacted Ronco and K-Tel but so far nothing heard.

Whatever happened to the Ronco Dustbug?? confised
I MARRIED HER.... :laugh:

_________________
It’s what he does….. he’s a terrier.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Is What You Want
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:07 pm 
Snowy wrote:
Pooliekev wrote:
Right lads I've been doing a bit of work......

Image

Picture the scene. There's a traffic warden just writing a ticket for your car 'cos you're three minutes late, out comes the remote control, your radio controlled pigeon swoops down, shits in the bastards eye and you jump in and drive off.

No need to to throw eggs at your favourite politician, just keep your pigeon well fed and hey presto.

I think it's a go-er, don't you?? :wink: :wink:

I've contacted Ronco and K-Tel but so far nothing heard.

Whatever happened to the Ronco Dustbug?? confised
I MARRIED HER.... :laugh:


you married a pidgeon???


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ozzy Saltburn and 94 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group