The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Have I got value?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:07 pm 
As I posted earlier, (I along with two other lads) stuck £40 on Pools to stay unbeaten for the rest of the year at 33/1 (before the Boston game). Have I got value? I think I have. I think it is likely we will be beat before the season is out, but 33s was just too tempting.

Mad John - have I got value? clappp

Mutley - did you have your bet after reading my advice? rolf


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bobby lemonade, Corner Flag, Loopeltrah1960, Optimistic, Our Younguns Dad, Ozzy Saltburn and 134 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group