Mr I wrote:
You must have had too many noodles. Let me explain s-l-o-w-l-y.....
Darlington play Swindon. Darlo are miles from auto promotion realistically their chances are zero. The top three spots are between Pools, Walsall, Swindon, MK, Lincoln and Stockport. So if the loids had have won they would have taken three points away from one of that six, with a draw they've only taken two.
And gained only one in their futile scramble for seventh, which is also something I don't want to happen. Swindon can pick up a single point every weekend for me as long as we're picking up three. It does them no good at all unless we happen to be level on points with them and lose. All that moisturiser must be softening your brain..................
Added to which., I reckon Stockport are a little bit too far off the pace and the Dons have fooked it. Walsall had better look to their laurels as well.
Now let me ask you, sir. What result would you like on Tuesday at Stockport v Walsall?? And why??
