Any player that refuses to celebrate scoring a goal against an old club should be held in the utmost respect (IMHO). Too many players are mercanaries and wouldn't give a flying **** about it being an old club or not. The few that do care should be applauded.
Mind you, us Walsall fans took it a bit too far when Andy "Rambo" Rammel returned to Bescot. We were singing his name as he scored against us
As for Westwood, what a turn around the bloke has had this season. Last season I thought you lot were mad for rating him so highly. There were times when I'd have gladly driven him back north. This season he has really come good, even though he's generally been playing right-back.
Good luck for the rest of the season. I hope I'm wrong but I think you'll nick first place off us by the end of the season.