PJ_Poolie wrote:
about myself this morning.
A smoggie season ticket holding mate rang at about ten o'clock offering me a free ticket for the Boro V Wigan match today. I have absolutely nothing to do, Pools are away at Bristol i'm not working, i'm not even going out tonight I don't think, yet I still made an excuse and said no it never even entered my head to say yes.
I have learned that under no reasonable circumstances would I go and watch the Boro.
you are only saying that because you knew where i was going today
but it was purely on a work related basis
to run the rule over the prodigal son
and he only got ten minutes and the bloke i was with said we leave early to miss the rush
but i did see a goal mouth scramble involving the boyd
impressed more with Luton than the mackems despite the win