The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 3:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Chat hassles
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:48 am 
Mr I

I can never chat the chat thingmajig to work - all I ever get is Logging onto server and nowt else. I am using Firefox but I've tried IE 7 as well - got the same thing.

Just tried a guest log in as well - just get the same logging i, please wait ...

Any ideas cos it might be 100% essential for me mental health tomorrow!

Andy


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:10 am 
Just a thought Mr Gigha, have you got Java installed??


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:32 am 
Er - I think so, pretty poor asdmission from an IT ish blokey. There is an applet on one the sites I look after that runs on Java so I guess I must.

Joy Division Oven Gloves - what a quality product!


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:36 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22962
Very difficult to answer without sitting in front of your machine. The usual problem is java as had been said so try updating http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp.

It's also always worth clearing out the cache when there's an internet problem.

By the way, are you subscribed to Poolsworld for tomorrow ?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AberdeenPools Dad, Alanzzzz, Bedlingtonpoolie, Essex poolie, JohnnyMars, Mr Irrelevant, PTID, Splod, Stocksfield_Poolie and 202 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group