The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Ticket wanted!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:51 pm
Posts: 626
Location: Nogland......mostly
Hello everyone,

Can't believe this but I've just been told by work I can go home at the weekend (after being told I was needed banghead refred ). This is probably a stupid request but I'm clutching at straws here......

Anyone got a spare ticket!!!!

Will collect, cash in hand.

Cheers

_________________
Lily Livered Liberal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:25 pm 
one on ebay on this thread.....

http://pooliebunker.co.uk/newbunker/vie ... php?t=4977


oops, bidding ended.....soz, unless you won - then well done! confised



I'm ill, leave me alone...... :evil:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:51 pm
Posts: 626
Location: Nogland......mostly
Cheers for that.

It's gone tho rage

Still 2 days to go.

I can still hope

_________________
Lily Livered Liberal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:26 pm
Posts: 5832
Location: number 8
keep watching mate

i'm sure something'll come up

_________________
I have forgotten more than you will ever know


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:51 pm
Posts: 626
Location: Nogland......mostly
Sorry to bump this back up :uhoh: but I need a ticket!

_________________
Lily Livered Liberal


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Borthwicks-Tash, derwent, Essex poolie, Flying Hogans, Infidel, JBPoolie, JohnnyMars, kevin pooles gloves, Loopeltrah1960, Mute Witness, Sedgefield Poolie, Splod, trevwoody and 240 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group