The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Mr PK, a test of your support
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22962
Should it be fore the title, would you be flying this way for the Bristol Rovers game?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:09 pm 
If those were the circumstances I would seriously do everything I could to be there.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:04 am 
Pooliekev wrote:
If those were the circumstances I would seriously do everything I could to be there.


clappp clappp clappp clappp clappp clappp

Well said sir :grin:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bazil, bobby lemonade, fckpoolie, Infidel, jamie1952, PTID and 78 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group