The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Oi, You! Mutley
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:56 pm 
Great choice of music in the baths this evening - yours?

Going Underground - The Jam

I don't like Mondays - The Boomtown Rats (although I prefer Rat Trap)

Probably not enough for you hardcore punks out there - but I enjoyed it :grin:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:07 am 
:sweet: :grin: :sweet:

I prefer 'Rat Trap' aswell and 'Like Clockwork'!!!! :sweet: :grin:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AberdeenPools Dad, Bazil, charltonclive, derwent, Essex poolie, fckpoolie, frankie1951, hpoolsown1, jamiepoolie, JBPoolie, JezThePoolie, JohnnyMars, Littlewaster, Mr Crabtree, Optimistic, pollyo, poolie, poolie1966, stevven, stupoolie, Sussex UK and 287 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group