The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:43 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Life on Mars
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:33 pm
Posts: 836
Location: Grotesque Font Urinator
offshorepoolie wrote:
Series two , starts tonight 9pm on BBC1 ...

Suppose I won't be watching the Bristol City after all!! :laugh: :laugh:


It's pants!

Just the 'hero' acting mardy and clutching his head every 3 minutes.

As entertaining as scurvy :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Life on Mars
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:18 pm
Posts: 41117
offshorepoolie wrote:
Series two , starts tonight 9pm on BBC1 ...

Suppose I won't be watching the Bristol City after all!! :laugh: :laugh:
you'll have to meet our lass, she thinks it's brilliant........ confised

_________________
It’s what he does….. he’s a terrier.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Life on Mars
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:55 pm 
SaigonSaddler wrote:
offshorepoolie wrote:
Series two , starts tonight 9pm on BBC1 ...

Suppose I won't be watching the Bristol City after all!! :laugh: :laugh:


It's pants!

Just the 'hero' acting mardy and clutching his head every 3 minutes.

As entertaining as scurvy :evil:


I thinks its OK, should be taken for what it is, nothing to deep or though provoking, or indeed downright gash like 24

Funniest line last night was the thick DC to the old dear in the Post Office

'Yes dear, I miss sixpences as well'.... I bet Poolpower does as well, that is if decimal coinage has reached the Headland yet


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bobby lemonade, Flan, paulus the woodgnome and a side salad and 106 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group