Did anyone watch it????
I thought it was quite entertaining apart from....
A) How can you take it seriously when the likes of Archer, Collymore and a 'rapper' are on the Jury????
B) Surely they are going to get found guilty....if they don't it will put people off going to the Police who have been raped!!!!
C) Why use 'celebrities'???? Why is every TV Channel obsessed with them???? It would have been better using Joe Public as the Jury!!!!
Here's a list of the 'celebrities'....
Jeffery Archer - 2 years for Perjury!!!!
Honor Blackman - An old actress!!!!
Stan Collymore - Sex addict and beats up women!!!!

(Ok I can forgive him for slapping Ulriks the slag!!!!)
Jennifer Ellison - Former actress but now likes to get her kit off for mens mags!!!!
Jacqueline Gold - Ann Summers!!!!

(I quite like her actually....she's normal)
Alex James - Out of Blur!!!!
MegaMan - Some rapper!!!!
Dominic McVey - Young self made Millionaire!!!!

(I like him aswell)
Patsy Palmer - Actress when she can be arsed!!!!
Sara Payne - Sarah Payne's mother....I just can't understand why she's agreed to doing this!!!!

(I can now....I'll give publicity to her calls for changes in the law which isn't a bad thing)
Michael Portillo - Former Tory MP!!!!

(I don't mind him actually)!!!!
Ingrid Tarrant - Former Wife of Chris!!!!
So as you can see....an 'A' list of 'celebrities'!!!!
