The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Should I go out on my bike ?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:24 pm
Posts: 7529
Location: Rocking my soul in the bosom of Abraham
I have a couple of messages to do this afty,should I go in the car or on my bike ?
(Seaton to The Woodcutter,then into town centre then back to Seaton.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:42 pm
Posts: 771
Location: Sunderland
there is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:24 pm
Posts: 7529
Location: Rocking my soul in the bosom of Abraham
Very true,the bike it is


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:31 pm 
nick wrote:
there is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.


have you got hiccups?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:40 pm 
ten hail mary's now

and three our fathers when you have finished


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Should I go out on my bike ?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:24 pm
Posts: 7529
Location: Rocking my soul in the bosom of Abraham
Cornelius Atweasle wrote:
GroovyCrimes wrote:
I have a couple of messages to do this afty,should I go in the car or on my bike ?
(Seaton to The Woodcutter,then into town centre then back to Seaton.)


If you go in your car, can you call in at Boots to get my Aunt Rosie's pessaries?


Will they not fit in my haversack ??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Should I go out on my bike ?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:15 pm 
Cornelius Atweasle wrote:
GroovyCrimes wrote:
I have a couple of messages to do this afty,should I go in the car or on my bike ?
(Seaton to The Woodcutter,then into town centre then back to Seaton.)


If you go in your car, can you call in at Boots to get my Aunt Rosie's pessaries?


I was going to say, how big's Aunt Rosies ronson?? :shock:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:26 pm
Posts: 5832
Location: number 8
nick wrote:
there is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.


billy connolly clappp

_________________
I have forgotten more than you will ever know


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigdavemaddog, Corner Flag, derwent, fckpoolie, Flying Hogans, JBPoolie, P Nut, Porter’s porter, Snowy, vicflange and 167 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group