The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Just for the hard lads
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:43 am
Posts: 508
Mr ADG wrote:
A Jelly Baby walks into a bar and starts talking to a Smartie.
After a few beers the Smartie says "Ere, a bunch of us are heading to that new club, fancy tagging along?"
The Jelly Baby says "No mate, I'm a soft centre, I always end up getting my head kicked in."
So Smartie says "Don't worry about it, I'm a bit of a hard case, I'll look after you."
Jelly Baby thinks about it for a minute and says "Fair enough, as long as you'll look after me", and off they go.
After a few more beers in the club, three Lockets walk in.

As soon as he sees them, Smartie hides under the table.
The Lockets take one look at Jelly Baby and start kicking him, breaking cola bottles over his little jelly head, lamping him with little sugary chairs, and generally having a laugh.

After a while they get bored and walk out.
Jelly Baby pulls his battered Jelly Baby body over to the table and wipes up his Jelly Baby blood and turns to Smartie and says "I thought you were going to look after me."

"I was!" says Smartie, "But those Lockets are f***ing menthol...


Alittle boy goes to school with his pet cat in his arms.
Wot you doin bringin your cat to school asks the teacher.
The boy replies "I heard the milkman say to me mam wen the boy goes to school i'm going to eat your pussy."

_________________
Slack as a slack door knob!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bazil, Bedlingtonpoolie, christaff 2, Darylmore, derwent, Elephant Rock, Flying Hogans, Gerry Mandrake, jamie1952, Littlewaster, Loopeltrah1960, Mute Witness, nat the poolie, Ozzy Saltburn, P Nut, Poolie_merv, PTID, Rinkender, Sedgefield Poolie, Stocksfield_Poolie and 125 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group