Mr I wrote:
A new member, apparently he's an accountant from Bristol. Judging from our track record with accountants like our resident deviant Poolie Kev, its nailed on that this dodger bloke is another spreadsheet building perv.
I'll thank you to withdraw that remark, Moisture Boy!! Do you know what they do with deviants in this part of the world?? They are and have for two years been fighting 'The Peoples War On Pornography' and making and promulgating porn can get you life here, I kid you not. A progammer up in Shanghai was on a porn site for FOUR MINUTES, not even enough time for Cornelius to knock one out, and boy is he quick, and was sacked and dragged through the courts for his severance pay. One of his colleagues gave evidence against him!! Bitch!!
So I am as white as the driven snow, of which I gather you have plenty
scattered about in parts, and demand that I be relieved of the title 'Re-Instated Site Pervert' forthwith!! How about replacing it with 'Western Hunk' for all my little Oriental fans??

So now you're neither resident nor deviant....sounds to me as if you're shrinking fast!