'Dragon's Den'!!!! :sweet:
For people who don't know what 'Dragon's Den' is....it's a programme where people go on who've got an idea and they put the idea to the panel who are all Millionaires to see if they wanna' back them with money for a percentage!!!!
Anyway here's my idea....
Our Dog is radged....it won't eat Dog Food but always scoffs down left overs from our dinner, tea etc!!!! stupid
Now I know there's a lot of dogs like ours!!!! stupid
Anyway what I propose to do is make a new 'Dog Food' called 'Human Food'!!!! :sweet:
I'll go round Restraunts, Cafe's etc and ask if I can place my own plastic bins in their yards to collect their customers left overs!!!!
A bin for....Breakfast items
A bin for....Lunchtime items
A bin for....Dinnertime items
Then I will collect the bins and tin up the left overs!!!! :sweet:
The Breakfast range will include....
Beans and Bacon!!!!
Toast and Egg!!!!
Sausage and Black Pudding!!!!
Cornflakes and Weetabix and Tea!!!!
The Lunchtime range will be....
Egg, Chips and Beans!!!!
Cheese Savoury Sandwich!!!!
Pie, Peas and Gravy!!!!
Macoroni Cheese and Bread!!!!
The Dinner range will be....
Spaghetti Bolognese
Roast Beef, 3 Veg and Yorkshire Pudding
Chicken Tikka Masala
Panakalty
:sweet:

:sweet:
I know for a fact my dog would love them!!!!
I reckon this time next year I could be a Millionaire!!!!

:sweet:
Do you lot reckon it's a goer' or what????
