The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:11 pm
Posts: 1791
Every time ive been round to see him before 12 ive had to ring him up to get in.

I think its due to the fact he's upstairs having his breakfast between half 9 and 12 :laugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:54 pm
Posts: 13354
Location: on me bike
I've been on nights this week - back on days tomorrow :evil: I've no idea where the wife was, mind you!! :shock:
The pub is always open bang on twelve bells, or else it should be!!!!! :!:

_________________
personal assistant to Nelson the German Shepherd


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:52 am 
parmopooly wrote:
I've been on nights this week - back on days tomorrow :evil: I've no idea where the wife was, mind you!! :shock:
The pub is always open bang on twelve bells, or else it should be!!!!! :!:


:shock: :shock: :shock:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:wink:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: accrington fan, Bazil, Bedlingtonpoolie, Corner Flag, Darylmore, Flying Hogans, JohnnyMars, nat the poolie, Pitlad, Poolie_merv, Porter’s porter, Sedgefield Poolie, WindyMilitant and 116 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group